lundi 7 janvier 2019







castle in oslo



















28th  December till 3rd January so 7 days in mesnali for a youth camp organizing by NMSU, we were 22 leaders and 95 participants ages of 13 til 19.this is my first time to a camp and everything are new for me, for example, activities like games and some organization for that. as I am a part of the leader I did my best to be really involved and try to follow instructions that the main leader told us (GUURO).
i face challenges during this camp because the Norwegian youth are totally different with the way they talk the behave it is a bit strangely and likes much fun and to be honest they are stubborn, I had problem also with the leader who is the same origin that I am because he acts selfishness we were lack of teamwork so I was not comfortable.
but anyway the positive way is that I have never celebrated such good and amazing new year party like this one before.we were at the church doing a service in waiting for the clock 00.00 January.it was amazing, the youth are very nice and open especially they are friendly. the way a such a lot of noise during the firework, everybody was out drinking a warm drink the snow came down in the middle of the night, really it's beautiful.
after the camp hald international students who were on this camp spent one day in Oslo, it's my first time as well coming to Oslo, we went for a walk and had much time.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire